Partners & Alliances
Insurance Data Migrations (IDM) is independent and this objectivity is highly valued by our clients. However, from time to time in order to offer our clients a complete solution IDM have teamed up with software companies, tool providers and specialists who are successful in their chosen areas. This is done always with the common strategy of providing high quality services to our clients, improving the affordability, usability, and accessibility of specialist insurance data solutions.
Actively Seeking to Establish Alliances With Software Companies & Consultancies Operating in the Insurance Sector
Since 2001, Insurance Data Migrations have been working with insurance software houses and consultancies providing specialist data migrations services in various ways. Software Houses & Consultancies.
IDM are actively seeking to establish alliances with similar minded, strategic partnerships and market-leading companies that will work together with us on projects to add value to our clients initiatives.
Insurance Data Migrations manages the following Discussion Groups for business professionals on Linked in:
Useful Insurance Links
- www.biba.org.uk British Insurance Brokers' Association (BIBA) / Institute of Insurance Brokers (IIB)
- www.abi.org.uk Association of British Insurers (ABI)
- www.cii.co.uk The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- www.cila.co.uk The Chartered Instiutute of Loss Adjusters (CILA)
- www.lloyds.com Lloyds
- www.the-insurance-network.co.uk Insurance Network
- www.mgaa.co.uk Managing General Agents Association (MGAA)