NO OBLIGATION - FREE CONSULTATION
Insurance Data Migrations (IDM) believe that by providing an initial no-cost consultancy on areas from making a business case to outlining project deliverables, we can save you time, resources and costs. You can then make a no-obligation decision on investing in our expert consultancy to help you through the subsequent stages of the project.
"We enthusiastically gather your requirements and work hard to offer the best solutions in-line with your budget and your time-scales", Managing Director, Paul Johnson
An IDM Lead Consultant will undertake an initial assessment of the work looking at your requirements and issues, then come up with a plan and produce a Scoping Report as detailed below. This will outline the strategy covering the systems, data and business rules concerned.
IDM take a carefully planned approach to our consulting. Working with you, we seek to analyse and understand your business challenges and requirements;
- What can we achieve?
- What are the risks?
- Who will be affected?
- What will be the benefits?
- What is the timescale and budget?
Insurance Data Solutions Scoping Report Includes:
This process involves approx. 2 days’ work (typically 1 day on-site and 1 off-site) and will be tailored to meet the relevant needs of your project.
Outline the Business Case, Identify the Subject Matter of the Project and Give any Relevant Background Information:
- How the project supports business strategy or plans
- Assess the key risks and constraints: (i.e. anything that prevents the project from achieving its goals, such as policy, limitations of resources, equipment or processes.)
Outline the Scope of the Project and any Exclusions:
- What systems are in use?
- What are they used for, who uses them?
- What data is in them?
- Which applications currently hold the data and what needs to be done to the data i.e. data quality and transformation issues?
Outline Project Deliverables and/or Desired Outcomes:
- Strategy; (in scope and out of scope)
- Specifications: requirements, design, reporting, technical
- Implementation Plan; How long will it take?, what resources do we need?
Outline the key Phases and Milestones of the Project Plan:
- Data profiling
- Data extract and cleansing
- Data transformation and load,
- Acceptance testing
- Go Live
Identify the key Stakeholders Business and Suppliers & the Resources Required:
- List key contacts: In-house staff, suppliers, external consultants
- Provide an outline cost and realistic time-scale
IDM are focused on supporting our clients and giving first class customer service!
Our lead consultants will work with you in every step of the project to make sure that our solutions to your companies data challenges are successful.