About Insurance Data Migrations
Insurance Data Expertise
For over 30 years lead consultant and managing director Paul Johnson, has established the company by specialising in insurance data migrations (IDM) and by developing long-term relationships with various stakeholders in the insurance sector. Our clients include Insurers, MGA's, Coverholders, Brokers, and software vendors for whom we have built a range of data solutions which support business agility, regulatory compliance and data driven insight.
New City Software & Insurance Data Solutions
In continuing on with the company’s intensive, but managed growth (Insurance Data Migrations (IDMs) key strategic initiative has been to appoint software developers with insurance knowledge and data expertise. As a result of our success we are increasingly being called upon by business experts to deliver not only migration but a whole range of insurance data quality projects and this growth has lead us to develop our sister brand Insurance Data Solutions (IDS). New City Software Ltd. (NCS) is the parent company of both brands and used for accounting purposes.
In-depth Knowledge of End to End Insurance Processes
We are a trusted supplier to the insurance industry as a result of our deep understanding of insurance business rules, regulatory compliance needs and end to end processes that underpin:
- Policy Administration
- Financial Information
- Claims Management
- Personal & Commercial
- Scheme Management
- Catastrophe Modelling
- Binder Management
- Bordereaux & Coverholders
- MI Reporting
- Data Governance
- Solvency II
Experience in Almost Every Major Insurance System
Our technical skills cover a wide range of technologies. We are familiar with both bespoke systems and most of the commonly used third party insurance software solutions.
“We have successfully managed data migrations from almost every major insurance system in the sector", Managing Director, Paul Johnson.
Specialists in Migrating Every Aspect of Your Data
Our success is founded upon being a niche market provider specialising in insurance data migrations. Our expertise is based on carrying out well over a hundred successful data migrations for insurance companies, brokers and insurance software houses. Why Us
Cost Effective Data Solutions as and When Required
"Our 'On-Tap' data services can improve your business processes and save your company time and money. " Managing Director, Paul JohnsonOur 'On-Tap' Services bridge the gap between the significant overheads larger consultancies charge — that may only bring an advisory outcome or expensive tool sets — and the traditional contractor resourcing that can be inconsistent or come with a heavy recruitment / management overhead. Our experts are directly in contact with you and our goal is to establish a close working relationship to ensure that we deliver your exact requirements.
Trusted Techniques Delivering Endless Insurance Data Solutions
“The tools and techniques we have developed to extract and transform data to and from different systems enables us to help insurance business experts with their data issues in so many ways!” Managing Director, Paul Johnson
Our Track Record - Here are just a few examples;
- Migrate from bespoke and/or multiple sources, with different lines of business, to consolidate systems.
- Integrate disparate applications to improve business processes.
- Build interfaces to regularly extract and configure data from multiple systems, so that it is in the right format to be imported into other systems.
- Specialist knowledge and experience of preparing aggregate data for catastrophe modelling.
- Working with actuaries to reconcile data for binders, so that decisions can be made on the binders viability.
- Improve data quality in underwriting systems to meet regulatory requirements.
- Reconcile premium and risk bordereaux to improve credit control.
- Reconciling Employers Liability risk information with ELTO and liaising with external ELTO auditors.
- Back loading Employers Liability policies into ELTO create entity relationship diagrams of data sets to improve business insight.
- Develop tailored MI reporting modules for business intelligence.